Relaxing for Your Boudoir Session
Are you nervous about your boudoir session? Here are some tips to help you relax during your shoot:
- Play Music – Bring your favorite music to play during your session. This will help you to calm down and feel comfortable.
- Deep Breathing – Practice deep breathing. This is a proven relaxation method. Breathe in deeply through your nose and exhale through your nose. Repeat until you feel better.
- Take a Break – If you’re feeling overwhelmed, we can take a break from shooting and talk and relax before resuming the session.
- Laugh It Off – If you’re feeling silly in front of the camera, laugh at yourself. Laughter is a great relaxation technique. It will help you loosen up.
- Trust Me - My number one goal is to make you feel comfortable and for your photos to be beautiful. So relax and let me direct you, trust that you're in good hands.
Also you might like to know that one of the top compliments I get is that I make my clients feel comfortable, like they're just hanging out with a good friend.
So now that you've learnt some tips on relaxing before a photoshoot let's get in touch and start planning your next photoshoot!